Call us TODAY for Reservations
There are 4 Types of Fishing or Activities that can be done on my Fishing Trips.
- Deep Sea Fishing - Also known as trolling because we are basically slowly trailing a baited line along behind the Boat and requires the use of the Boat's Outriggers. This is the prefered option for most Tourists wanting to catch Big Game such as Marlin & Sailfish. Although we can also catch Mahi-Mahi, Wahoo, Yellow Fin Tuna, and Mackerel.
- Bottom Fishing - This technique is prefered by those Tourist that truly want to catch fish, although sometimes not Big Game or Trophy Fish. Because, although not guaranteed, Bottom Fishing produces fish 95% of the time. It´s usually done just outside the Reefs area, and it requires the use of the Boat´s Downriggers where we put a heavy lead sinker that is followed by the bait and the hook. This technique usually produces good eating fish like Snapper, Grouper, Mackerel, Barracuda, Amberjack, Triggerfish, and more.
- The Combination of Deep Sea Fishing & Bottom Fishing - This is popular for inexperienced anglers who want to try their luck Deep Sea Fishing for Trophy Fish, but in case that does not produce fish, then we switch to do Bottom Fishing just outside the Reefs area.
- Fishing & Snorkeling Combo - This option is very popular among families who want to try both Fishing and Snorkeling. We carry snorkeling equipment in the Boat, so we are prepared for this type of Trip. And our Boats are licensed to go inside Cozumel's Marine Park Reefs (Protected Area).
Playa del Carmen Fishing Charters Highlights
- All tackle and fresh bait is provided.
- Fishing Licence is included too.
- Meeting Point is the Marina Caleta just 1 mile from Cozumel´s Ferry Pier where you will arrive when coming from Playa del Carmen.
- Yes, our Captains speak English.
- We'll clean, fillet, and pack your fish for you. To bring it back to your Hotel `for dinner.
- Our Trips in 2-words: No worries.
The Fish you catch
- Blue Marlin & Sailfish on season.
- Mahi-Mahi, Wahoo, Yellowfin Tuna, Mackerel.
- Grouper, Snapper, Mackerel, Amberjack, Triggerfish, Barracuda.
Our Fishing Charters
- 32ft and 38ft Hatteras and Bertram Sport Fishing Boats.
- Equipped with Outriggers and Downriggers too.
- Fighting chair and Fishing Belts.
- Open Cabin and inside Restroom for your convenience.
- We can depart every hour as early as 8am until 2pm.
- Catch the Ferry from Playa del Carmen to Cozumel one hour before your scheduled trip.
- Ferry ride takes only 20 to 25 minutes.
- Example: If you schedule your Fishing Trip to start at 8am, then take the 7am Ferry from Playa del Carmen to Cozumel.
- NOTE: There`s one ferry running from Playa del Carmen to Cozumel every hour from 7am until 11pm, and back from Cozumel to Playa del Carmen every hour from 6am until 11pm.
- NOTE: Ferry tickets cost $6usd per person each way.
- Our meeting point is the "Marina Caleta Cozumel".
- Yes, it's near to the Ferry Pier where you'll arrive when coming from Playa del Carmen. Just 1 mile or 3 minutes by taxi.
- Taxi fare from Ferry Pier to the Marina is only $8usd for up to 4 passengers.
- No worries. Directions will be in your eVoucher we email you when booking your tour online.
- All fishing tackle and fresh bait. We carry light tackle for kids too.
- Fishing Licence.
- Softdrinks, Bottled Water, and Beers onboard.
- Snacks and fresh fruit onboard.
- Lunch in 8hrs Trips.
- Professional and English speaking Captain and his First Mate.
- EVERYTHING. This is an All-Inclusive Trip. No worries.
Bonus ($45usd Value)
- Federal Fishing License (usually $30usd).
- Fish Cleaning, Filleting & Packing ($15usd).
- Both of these come included for FREE in the price you pay.
- Ferry Transportation when coming from Playa del Carmen.
- Gratuities: optional of course.
Book with Confidence. My Refund Policy has you covered:
- If there´s bad weather on the day of your trip, and the harbour master shuts down the port for small boats like mine. I will give you a FULL REFUND. No questions asked.
Fishing Trip Options & Pricing
|Duration||Number of Passengers||Price|
|4 hours||1 to 6 passengers||$395 usd|
|6 hours||1 to 6 passengers||$445 usd|
|8 hours||1 to 6 passengers||$495 usd|
- Trips are PRIVATE. We do not pair or combine different groups. But rates are priced for up to 6 passengers.
- Extra Passenger: $50usd each from the 7th to 12th passenger.
- Maximum capacity per Boat: Up to 12 passengers.
- Your choice of Deep Sea Fishing, Bottom Fishing, Deep & Bottom Fishing Combo.
- ---> Fishing & Snorkeling Combo can be booked for 6 or 8hrs only. Due to time constraints.
- All Fees & Taxes included. No surprises.
- After your Purchase is confirmed, our Online Booking System will automatically email you a copy of your eVoucher.
- Please, print out your Voucher to redeem your Trip here in Cozumel.
- Directions to our meeting point and reservation details will be in your eVoucher too.
- Don't you have access to a printer? No worries. Write down the directions you will get by email and show yourself at our meeting point with a photo ID.
- We only take Reservations Online.
Call us TODAY for Reservations
According to many people, Playa del Carmen is one of the most charming towns along the Caribbean Sea coast. This part of Mexico is blessed with natural wonders like sandy beaches, crystal clear waters and exotic flora and fauna. Playa del Carmen has an excellent climate year-round and there are so many interesting things that you can do there, that it will probably take more than one visit to experience just some of them.
Playa del Carmen is a popular coastal resort town today, but it was just a small fishing village in the past. Times have changed, but the fact remains that this area provides excellent opportunities for those interested in fishing, especially in deep sea fishing. This is where Playa del Carmen fishing charters come into play.
Deep sea fishing in Playa del Carmen is providing a chance for every fisherman to explore this amazing area. Most of these fishing charters are going to the Mayan Riviera and as we said before, this is one of the most impressive parts of Mexico.
If you decide to go for fishing trips with your friends or even with people you don’t know, you will be learning from each other. It is a great privilege to learn from the experiences of veteran fishermen and the captain of the fishing charter will probably you tell you a good fishing story or two.
Playa del Carmen fishing charters are usually divided into two categories – private and public. Typically, private charters are costlier because you will travel with a group of people you know. Public charters include people you don’t know. Obviously, a private fishing charter provides a better experience for family and friends.
The Playa del Carmen fishing charter you will opt for will make sure that you and everyone else will get safe maritime travel. You can also expect to get a boat that comes equipped with everything you need from top-notch gears to safety equipment as well as fishing paraphernalia. In addition to fishing, you will also have meals together with your friends and family while traveling around.
The best fishing charters have charter captains that are skilled, trained, and knowledgeable. They are experts in this field. They will suggest the best maritime spots for fishing in Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya, and Calica.
When selecting a fishing charter, stick to ones that guarantee that you and everyone on board will have a trip to remember. You may be fond of fishing and you will probably want to get involved in this sport too. if you have no experience, the captain will help you get some. With the best Playa del Carmen fishing charters you can rest assured that all your needs and requirements for the trip will be met and exceeded.
From Wahoo and Barracuda to Tuna and Kingfish, Riviera Maya has it all and with the right Playa del Carmen fishing charter you will probably catch all these fishes. Playa del Carmen is an amazing place and these fishing charters make it even more attractive.
Call us TODAY for Reservations